26 junho 2015

Respect as a principle of life

Respect as a principle of life
Respect:
respect
res.pei.to
sm (respectu lat) 1 Action or effect of respect and be respected. 2 aspect or side where it faces a question; consideration, view, reason, reason. 3 Appreciation, attention, consideration. 4 compliance, deference. 5 Obedience, submission. 6 Reference, relationship. 7 Fear, fear.

respect
re.spect
No one respect, deference, consideration, appreciation, reverence. he is held in high respect / he enjoys much respect or consideration. 2 ratio, reference. 3 detail, dot, special feature
Source; Michaelis.uol

Respect is the act or action to see in others what you want it to be seen in yourself.
The world today lacks respect: respect for God, respect the law, respect for people, respect the differences and diversities.

God's Word, the Holy Bible, shows us that when the Lord Jesus on this earth as a man, He respected people in your life essence. You do not see Jesus talking to someone:
-Your Worthless sinner! Repent or you will die i go to hell.
-I Love you but hate, hate your sin!

No! You see him saying;
-Vinde To me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest!
-Will Acts faith has saved you! go and sin no more.
-I Am the good shepherd!
-I Am the door!
'I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by me!
-What Do you want me to do for you?
-Credes Me!
-today Even be with me in paradise!
-Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do!

Jesus had respect for persons and for their pain and suffering.
Jesus pitied their traumas and doubt and led, led, guided to the fold, to have there, rest and refreshment.
Respect is understanding, understand and not judge each other. For as Jesus said:

Bible King James Version:

If anyone hears my words and does not obey them, I do not judge him; because I did not come to judge the world but to save it

Respect the differences and let the Holy Spirit speak to the hearts!

Pastor / Prophet Rogério Oliveira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado