22 junho 2015

President Barack Obama: This Father's Day,

The White House, Washington

Hi, everyone --Resultado de imagem para this father's day
This Father's Day, I want to take a moment to thank all of the dads across the country -- and across the world -- who aren't just "around," but are deeply involved in the lives of their kids.
But today also reminds me of the countless children whose fathers aren't showing up for the most important job they'll ever have.
As a man who grew up without a father, this is personal for me. And it's a big part of the reason why I started the My Brother's Keeper initiative last year.
I want every child to know -- especially those growing up without dads -- that regardless of their circumstances, they're no different from me.
I want every child to know that they matter. They count.
Having a father around drives that point home, but the rest of us can step up to make sure that every kid can reach their full potential.
Being a dad is the most important job many of us will ever have. And that's something that should be on our minds today -- and every day.

Thank you, and Happy Father's Day.

President Barack Obama

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado