13 agosto 2014

Deliverances and deliverances death in my life 2.

As previously said that the facts narrated were not in chronological order but memories. When finished, came to my mind a few more facts and the dream that guided me in all this so far.
dreams:
The dream walking along a road and watched the scenery. Then be recognized where I had my first contact with the power of Satan. A restaurant near the town of Ibirite Brumadinho.
Walking and suddenly passed me a minibus full of soldiers and they said:
- It is, is the pastor Roger!
I understood right away that they were angels of the Lord who came to save me. And many angels were coming to my aid.
A day came when the saw the cipo, just off MG 10, there is a bridge, and close it before and almost faces a restaurant a bus stop. When she passed him, and looked underneath it, there were 12 soldiers and one said when he looked:
He's watching?
Another said:
Yeah, he's watching us.
And I looked and saw those 15 soldiers standing beneath a bus stop out front, I thought:
They're the hosts of the Lord!
Another time, a biker stopped beside me, knew I was there to harm me, but when I watched him, saw that he looked into my car to the passenger seat, scared and said:
-What? and I heard a voice from my side:
- If you touch him I'll kill you!
It was the angel of the Lord stood at my side and is until now. Thank you my Father and my Lord Jesus!
But listen more deliverances.

1 deliverances:

Was cutting my hair and doing my beard when outside, began to pass a motorcycle. The guy who did my beard, get out and spend the knife together and shook his head saying:
Here not!
And I just there in prayer, asking the Lord to keep me up. And Jesus saved me.
I went back there, because I liked the way the boy's work, believing it would be okay.
But when I was in the middle of the job, a car parked on the other side. Stopped, a man got out and stood beside the car, and waited. This in Líndeia neighborhood in Belo Horizonte, and I could see the nervous boy on this day. I could do nothing, but to trust in the Lord.
When he finished and went out, outside in the street, a young vineyard surrounded by children, arrived and the boy said:
- Hockey My friend came to visit me. This here is Pastor Roger ...
I reached out to greet him, but he put his hand on her waist barber nodded her head no and he did nothing. What greeted him and talking to the young man entered. And I, I got the car and embora.Liguei parti.Pensando:
More deliverance. Of course, never went back there for a haircut.
2-deliverances:

Was having lunch at the restaurant with my wife and there were two men behind me spoke:
- They say he is this (unclear what), is to do .. (also did not understand), but this straight: If you can not take is to kill.
But when told this, I looked at them, and in the name of Jesus, I saw and heard, the two received a touch and said he felt? heard?
-Senti But not heard. What? asked the other.
-No Plays! Do not Touch! It is the angel who guards him. Said the boy.
Glory to God.
3-deliverances
When I was at the dentist, I was foolishly mistaken, and called a gentleman. When he arrived at the door, in his hands was a little string, these key, he leaned over and reached touching my neck. But when he would do something, believe me hang with her, turned back and said:
-Not play why?
There was a man behind him and he thought he was talking to it.The man said:
I did not say anything!
But it was not he was the angel of my Lord giving me one more time, deliverance.

4-deliverances
Here in the neighborhood, went to buy lunch and when I entered the bar, there were three men sitting at a table at the entrance of the bar, and they said:
This is Rogério pastor, who find it to kill.
But when I came, the man who had his back to me, took a touch of the sword of the Angel of the Lord, and heard asking:
What is it?
- He touched me? the other two said:
-No. What?
- I felt a sword on my back and a voice saying: Do not touch !!!!!!!!!! Glory to God!
What can I say:
"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me?
I will raise the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord.
Fulfill to the Lord my vows in the presence of all his people.
The Lord sees with regret the death of his faithful.
Lord, am thy servant, Yes, I am your servant, the son of thy handmaid; You have delivered me from my chains.
I will offer to thee a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord.
Fulfill to the Lord my vows in the presence of all his people,
in the courts of the Lord's house, inside, O Jerusalem! Hallelujah! "
Psalms 116: 12-19

And so the Lord brought me here. Things calmed down. I am trusting and believing that He will give me victory.
That God would bless me that I could-spend time outside Brazil, as they did, getting into the brook and then Serapta until everything is calm and he could back up and continue the work of God. God will.
Peace.
Pastor and Prophet
Rogério Oliveira.
Google Translator.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado