13 agosto 2014

Deliverances and deliverances death in my life.

I have often written, and I have related some facts here, God delivered me from death. I will try to list or remember all so that you understand how God works. Using people and sometimes he even acting on our behalf. 
Not all flowers on our walk. Find people helping us, but the devil also puts people to persecute us. 
People wonder how we know things: reveals. Never read the Bible the case of Elisha: 
hour, an hour and heard so many the Lord reveals to us. Never heard the story of the prophet Elisha: 

8 Now the king of Aram was at war with Israel. After meeting with his advisers, said: "I will build my camp in such a place." 
9 And the man of God sent word to the king of Israel: "Stay away from this place, because the Arameans are going down there." 
10 So the king of Israel investigating the place indicated by the man of God. Time and again Elisha warned the king, who took precautions. 
11 This enraged the king of Syria, who, summoning his advisers, he asked them: "Do not you will point me which of our side is the king of Israel?" 
12 And one of the directors:. "None of us, Majesty is Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, reveals that the king of Israel the very words you speak in your bedroom." 
2 Kings 6. 
When I worked at a law firm, my boss was researching my life. I knew nothing, but that night, in vision, saw him sitting at a cafeteria table with a man, and he spoke to him and my boss informed him. That morning, when I got to the office, asked to speak to him and answered all questioned the man and anything else. When you leave, I heard him call and say: 
-Rapaz, He knows everything. Came here and all that I anticipated I would ask you! 
Jesus is power my son! Hallelujah! 
But come on. (The temporal order will not be the focus, but the memories). 
deliverances: 
Was going to pray in the hospital near 3 pm, when I passed in front of one law school. Was 1 box of my book: Legal Bible in the car and stopped to let someone who could deliver up to teachers college. 
Okay. I went down, opened the trunk and took the box. When fachava the door, I saw a guy, tall, bearded man staring at me from inside a car, I called I was not walking. I got the ordinance and spoke with a lady who allowed me to enter. When he took my books to show you what it was, a bright light engulfed me. There had already seen before, because when I'm next to the angel of the Lord, the light shows its presence guarding me. 
Boy immediately appeared a little guy next to me talking who said you're a pastor? I had not even spoken to a pastor, who are you? I explained that I was a pastor and had written a book and was leaving for free to teachers, but continued talking quietly nervous. 
I decided to leave, but when I went to say goodbye the woman motioned to the softly behind me and saw the bearded man called his servant. But not the face of the dwarf because I saw the light was very strong and did not know until today identify them. I was on alert because the conversation with quietly told him that if I was wanted to know who was there at the hospital and asks the pastor Roger and he would know if I was a pastor or not. 
I think the thing got nervous and asked for help to bearded he said: 
Are you going to come here and have to arrest him and says I'm sending! 
In this I was leaving and was not even calling this not the quietly greeted and was leaving. What I remember is this: 
O bearded raised a hand to me and before he touches me is a strong light shine (I know when the angel uses the sword) and the guy stumbled and screaming in pain. 
I left and did not look back. 
Deliverance 2: 
Used for a drive around here, because I like the smell of the woods and see the green landscape. When I arrived at a diner decides to stop eating ara a pastel, but it was closed on the day and not to miss the trip was in the trailer eating bread with meat. 
When I am seated, I see the movement. We came in the door and the owners of the site sent them to leave. The trite know what? The smile on the faces of employees inside the trailer while the guy who served me said to the three that arrived: He is not no bad guy! And they would not listen. 
Judge not and ye shall not be judged, I told my Jesus. 
One stood behind me, the gun in the waist, the other two were at the entrance and said: Good place to get lost with someone ... and I there just eating and giving glory to God. because if that time would glorifying. 
But at any given moment, the angel was Absolute certainty and blew the mind of one of them and he said he knew who I was and I became desperate dying to know who I was, and enjoyed the moment because I do not try my God, got up and leaves. At the exit there was a car, I think there were three and bring in a pregnant woman said to the driver: 
-Here, He is alive and leaving you here like a Trocha! 
Boy with a rattlesnake down by woman nobody needs enemies not. 
It was at this time that I realized that some word was given on my car and the situations that are presented later realized that someone had taken my card and said it was suspicious car and if it was not God, I would not be here. 
deliverance 3: 
After this come to seek my wife at work. do some different ways to get out of traffic and passing through a neighborhood of BH were surrounded by three bikes, my wife did not notice, because the oxen bike all look the same, but when one accelerates and in your face with her ​​hand on her waist, you know it's not normal. Herein he stopped, someone shouted at him and he went out of my way. Thank God it alone, I believe, would do nothing, but with my wife, would pass over, because a life was about my responsibility. 
More ... 
Just to finish and not dwell in dethe, yet the death, calm, we'll get there ... 
On the hill, alone, seven in the evening, a biker came and asked me if there was a lot of prayer, I said yes. When I touched his shoulder he cried because his shoulder burned with the fire of the Holy Spirit. He said: ..... I is not the shepherd and bandit! Mobile. Glory to God. 
I do not want another report, but God told me to pray in one place and I can say is that the sound of plastic being stretched on the ground, not out of my head. So think about living outside Brazil for a while, until things stop. I would go to the USA to do my work and my book launch there. God will do it. 
I will embellish more the order was given in hell: It can kill, I'm telling you! But no one did. Honor to God and to those who obeyed the Lord! 
On the street of my town, where I rode said: Whoever finds it ato kill! This is because of prayer that was in the military hospital. 
Deliverance from death: 
A dealer told him to kill me, and God used the hand of others to save me: God bless you! 
Another a week later also sent to kill me and did more, remember my car, spread that I was dangerous and could not know how, my license plate and was surrounded twice, but the Lord delivered me. The point of not really understanding what was happening, because doing good, almost got ill. 
But again God delivered me. I say used angels and men to guard me, if it were not so ... 
But at the beginning of it all, everything I wrote before, in prayer the Lord told me that no one would touch me. When the afternoon went to the mountain to pray, I met two policemen and greeting them one of them said: Nobody touches, I'm telling you! I saw the hand of the Lord. 
Much the Lord has done, but he told me he'll serve him out of Brazil and I think already determined, is part of this story go, because when she throws a pillow feathers in the wind, you can even try recolhe- them again, but one always escapes. And this is what makes the difference. 
I will continue praying for my ticket and my visa. God will send me the money and conditions to go there. Amen!
Of course that is not counting the persecution because of my views on abortion, homo-affective union and others. Unemployment and lack of expectation. 

You can no longer work and do not arrive due to persecution. God is my hope. amen
Google tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado