24 novembro 2015

Psalms 23: 1-6: Devotional for Presidents, Ministers and Leaders 2

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still waters.
It restores my soul; guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for long days. "

I shall not want:
When you believe that He is your pastor and nothing goes missing you can say every morning before starting your day:
-today Will face problems that seem insoluble. Today I will face difficulties that look like giant rock. Today I will face walls which seem insurmountable ... But ...
-The Lord is my shepherd and will not miss me wisdom to lead my people in this dark hour!
-The Lord is my shepherd and will not miss me vision to see beyond the pain and darkness of the moment!
-The Lord is my shepherd and will not miss me strength to fight to the end!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado