27 novembro 2015

Devotional 5 for Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders

A word to the Arab people.
The Lord God has chosen and called his servant Abraham and brought him to sojourn on earth. Abraham received the Lord's promises and one of them was:
"I'll bless you and multiply your seed." GN 12
When Hagar, Sarah's maidservant becomes pregnant, she flees the presence of Sarah and the angel is in the desert and asks:
-Why Are you here?
Because I flee from my Lady.
Come back, says the angel of God, because the boy will be great and crowds of Father.
We all know that Ishmael is the father of the Arab people. He was blessed by God with a promise to be big and powerful. Ismael took with him the same spirit that was in his father, Abraham, and the death of Abraham, he was there with his brother Isaac, to bury his father.
Like Abraham and Ishmael serve God and have not forgotten the promises of God for their lives, as King, Prince and Minister upon this people, you should not forget to seek God for wisdom and discernment to judge and guide their people.
Hagar, Ishmael's mother, at that moment he cried and said,
- You are the God who sees me!
You are the God who sees me in secret. You are the God who sees me when no one else sees me. He comforts you and helps you. Just call him.
Prophet Rogério OLiveira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado