26 novembro 2015

Devotional 4 for Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders.

Psalms - Chapter 56

1 Have mercy on me, O God, for man would hurt me; and oppresses me struggling all day.
2 The mine enemies continually want to hurt me; and there are many who boldly fight me.
3 Whenever I am afraid, I will trust you.
4 In God, whose word I extol, in God I trust and fear nothing. That can make me a mortal?
5 All day long they twist my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil.
6 They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, spy on my steps, when they wait for time to give me out of life.
7 gives them the reward according to his wickedness. Brings down the people, O God, in your anger!
8 I told my wanderings; put my tears into thy bottle; are they not in thy book?
9 On the day when I call you, will beat a retreat mine enemies; I know this, that God is for me.
10 In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise,
11 this God I trust and fear nothing. What can man do to me?
12 Votes I did, I will keep you, O God; render thee thanksgiving.
13 For you have delivered me from death the soul, yes, you have delivered my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

Often we feel and we are surrounded on all sides. Surrounded by enemies, surrounded by problems, surrounded by difficulties. And not rare times, almost of us is required or otherwise perfection. Perfection in attitudes, in the words perfection and perfection in decisions.
Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders feel compelled to not make mistakes and err ... God knows the consequences of such an outrage.
As King David said: I speak and they twist my words. Plot and pursue my steps to denigrate me and take down and when not much, do away with your career, your kingdom or your country.
But like King David, put your trust in God. Put your trust in the highest tower you. Look at the mountain that can not be shaken and search, with tranquility and peace, the wisdom that only He can give you.
Because the Psalm says:
"Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which can not be shaken but endures forever."
Psalm 125: 1

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado