15 outubro 2015

I was taken to Hell II

I was taken to Hell II


When I told my first vision of hell on my blog: miracles today, you told my vision and how God showed wonderful that day.
But it did not end there. A few more times down to hell and I will tell everything I saw.
A Noite that, in his sleep, an increasing sweat came over me and saw me but in a place like a theater plan. There were no chairs there and not people but only a piano in the corner and a demon played a sad song on it.
To be honest, I thought it was a common dream, these you run and then manages to escape at the last minute waking breathless or nearly dead. But nothing, suddenly, two demons approached me and held my arms, looked like giant insects, with very strange wings and feet.
They took me to the end of the theater and there was an elevator, the doors opened and put me inside. He went down endlessly and the more down, more was dark and when it stopped, there was no elevator door, but a terrible, palpable and lonely darkness.
Immediately I remembered a man of God who said:
-Many Expect a hell of fire and brimstone, but I believe that this can be part of a whole, and I see hell as "darkness" out there where God no longer is and can no longer be found or found by anyone . You can call upon Him but He no longer hear you. "
I fingered the site to see if road or felt something and nothing, but at one point touched something ... They were bars like bars of a cell, he was in a cell in hell of eternal darkness!
Do not worry, I cried, I cried I asked forgiveness even for the sins that I hid inside me, but I felt, this is where many will come that hide within themselves their sins and don'ts to confess the Lord Jesus to receive forgiveness of same .
I woke up and I was extremely relieved because it was a revelation of eternal darkness and I could fix me with the Lord ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado