03 junho 2013

Does the Holy Spirit of God is Donkey?

Look, it's dawn, sleep was and prayer was blessed. But I am uncomfortable with certain things and I'll tell you what bothers me.

No man can receive the Holy Spirit and the gifts of ES without having intimate communion with him or a holy life with God.

The Holy Spirit is not dumb. To say that the people who have the gift of miracles, but that does not have life with God, they are saying that he does not know how to choose who to give the gifts? They are saying that he has no notion of who he offer part of yourself? Forget to Saul? Remember and understand the word of God.

Do not confuse "anyone imponhais hands hastily," the act of God.

I'll tell you what my pastor told me: Without holiness no power! If a person sins against God then that's his problem, the stick will break in his head, but without holiness no man shall see the Lord and see!
The gifts are irrevocable, but use, good or bad, depends on each one.
What I see is that people do not want to obey God, God speaks: Help! He says: No, I'll wait to see if it is of God. Reminds me of the seminarian "isteites" who prayed to God a blouse because it was winter, and waited, waited and waited and nothing. Spent all winter, dead cold, and when heated and ended the winter, a lady came to the young man, met with their bags ready to go to his house, quit the ministry because his faith faded, not getting your answer, said:
Look, Three months God sent me to give you is blouse, but I was hoping and praying for a confirmation of God and today, even without, I brought her blouse, should serve for the coming year ....
He replied: Because you did not bring me before, why??? Is thus God speaks, but people really do not want to hear that answer, wanted to hear what they understand to be God's answer.
If you are quiet ones, is how God will use me, if they are busy, so it is God's answer! Never is the word of God: I'll do it my way and not yours, is my way, not his!!!
God says: Do not touch! It's the same thing to say: Go play, breaks, speaks evil, do not open the door, got to struggle to come crawling to his feet, leave, I said, but you can play, breaks my servant!
I ask you: Are you smarter than the Holy Spirit? Are you wondering how to teach God Make Your Work? Think and pray! Deiexe God SEDR God in your life.
Pastor / Prophet
Rogério de Oliveira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado