18 maio 2013

What is an infidel to the Muslim?


Good morning,
As reflected in the following lines, I had to be aware of the extreme difficulty in defining what is an infidel.
Choose from Allah or Christ, because Islam is a religion that progresses far more rapidly in our country. Last month, participated in the annual update stage, needed to renew my security clearance in prisons. This course was a presentation by four players representing respectively religions Catholic, Protestant, Jewish and Muslim, explaining the fundamentals of their respective doctrines. It was with great interest that I expected exposure Imam.
The performance of the latter was remarkable, accompanied by a video projection.
Completed interventions, it was the time of questions and answers, and when my turn came, I said, "Thank you correct me if I'm wrong, but I have realized that most Imams and religious authorities have declared a" Jihad "( holy war) against the infidels of the world and that by killing an infidel (which is made an obligation upon all Muslims), they would have secured his place in Paradise. In this case you can give me a definition of what is an infidel? "
No no objection to my interpretation and without hesitation, the Imam replied: "a non-Muslim."
I replied: "So let me assure if I understand well: The number of worshipers of Allah should obey orders to kill anyone not belonging to your religion in order to earn his place in Paradise, is not it?
His face until now had an expression full of assurance and authority became suddenly to a "puto" caught red-handed with his hand in the sugar bowl!!
It is true, he replied in a whisper.
I retorted: "So I have a hard time imagining the Pope saying all Catholics to massacre all your supporters, or Pastor Stanley saying the same to ensure all Protestants a place in Paradise."
The Imam was speechless!
I continued: "I also have difficulties in considering me your friend, because you yourself and your confreres your faithful urge to cut my throat!"
Only one other question: "Do you choose to follow Allah commands you to kill me in order to get to Heaven, or the Christ that urges me to love you so I also go to heaven, because He wants me to be in your company? "Power would hear a fly fly, while the Imam remained silent.
It will be useless to point out that the organizers and promoters of the Training Seminar did not appreciate this particular way of treating the Minister of Islamic worship and expose some truths concerning the tenets of this religion.
Over the next thirty years will be enough Muslim voters in our country to install a government of their choice, with the application of "Sharia" as law.
It seems to me that all citizens of this country should be able to obtain these lines, but as the justice system and the "media" liberal fashion combined will sick of political correctness, there is no way that this text is published.
This is why I ask you to send all contacts via the Internet.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado