03 dezembro 2015

Devotional 10: To Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders.

The persecutor who became a brother:

The apostle Paul, formerly Saul, was a great persecutor of the early believers in Jesus of Nazareth. He arrested, and consented to the death of many.
But, as everyone knows, he converted to the gospel on the road to Damascus and became the greatest promoter of faith in Jesus worldwide and perhaps of all time.
But this your walk, even in Saul's time, he pursues the church which was at Jerusalem. He mistreats and almost kills. But the apostles and many of the way, as they were called, escape and go around the world preaching the good news of the Gospel, fulfilling the word of the Lord:
-Ide All the world and preach the gospel!
And one of these persecuted called Philip the Evangelist. Felipe flees goes through Samaria, preached in the power of miracles, signs and wonders and marvels. Many are healed, delivered and believe in Jesus as the Son of God.
Felipe may have asked God what he would feiro to spend it all:
My God, what have I done to be persecuted, slandered and defamed? Because I am being persecuted if only did good and never looked color, social status or beauty anyone, but did good to all my Father?
These doubts and sorrows were in his heart. And you, I believe, could have asked more:
- What have I done to this Saul chasing me so much? What have I done to him?
And he hears the voice of God speaking to him, I talk to you too:
- I'll bring your victory in your door! Believe and wait on me!
Philip must have thought it tomorrow, I will receive my blessing. But he spent 15 years and after ripping Samaria in the middle, to preach to the eunuch, baptize him and be snatched from the desert to nitrogen and fixed his residence in Samaria, do not forget the promise, but said, Maybe one day? Who knows what God will do!
But God does not fail, nor me, nor with:
-Brother Felipe, peace. Here is a brother of Jesus who wants to meet you. He specifically asked that I would like to meet you and if you could stay in your home!
Felipe out on the outside and looks and says:
-I Do not know you do not?
And the brother replies:
-You Know, but know one another. My name was Saul, the persecutor. Today my name is Paul, servant of the Lord Jesus and his brother in Christ Jesus!
The day of victory! Who one day you chase my beloved, whether at home, in politics or at work, you'll want to know you as a servant and brother and the tracker will be your biggest supporter! Peace.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado