06 novembro 2014

Gays are under pressure to change sex and escape the death penalty in Iran

Iran is one of the few countries where homosexual acts are punishable by death. Clerics, however, accept the idea that a person might be trapped in a body of the wrong sex. Gays can be forced to undergo a sex change surgery - and to avoid this, many fleeing the country.

Created in Iran, Donya kept his shaved or short hair and wore hats instead of scarves. Came to visit a doctor to try to stop his bleeding.

"I was very young and did not really understand me," he says. "I thought if I could stop my period, I would be more masculine."

If police asked his identity and to notice that she was a woman, he says, would censor him: "Why are you so go change your sex?
"Marie, 37, deixou o Irã há cinco meses. Ela cresceu como menino, Iman

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado